Welcome to the virtual realm of their Majesties Ôzurr and Fortune of the East Kingdom. Within these pages are their contact information, staff listing, whims, and preferences. They look forward to seeing you!
- The practice of training deputies is right and good, and helps the Society continue to grow. Their Majesties would encourage present and past officers throughout the kingdom to mentor others.
- Her Majesty continues to support the Knwon World Courtesans, and especially the East Kingdom Courtesans. Empower, inspire, educate!
- Excellent hosts know the value of fingerfoods at their events, to encourage their guests to mingle freely.
- As this will be a summer reign, coffee should be iced and served with cream (no sugar).
- Dark chocolate is the only period chocolate (or should we say, dark chocolate is the only chocolate, period?) There are acceptable adulterations, namely sea salt, caramel, or raspberry.
- When libations are appropriate, Her Majesty would appreciate amaretto sours and lemoncello. His Majesty would appreciate Belgian ales, various sours, and Tir Maran PBR.
Folder of files for Embroidery Machines: GO HERE!
- A black background with gold wheel with a 5 pointed crown on top.
- The gold is DMC – 742, but other similar colors will also work
- Finished favors should be 3 inches wide, and a total
of 21 inches long.
- They will then be folded in half for use as a belt favor.
Her Majesty Fortune hopes all contributors will have fun and be
creative with making her favors, so she welcomes all
techniques, and is open to creative license. Favors can be
done with embroidery, paint, applique, bead work, attached
metalwork, or any other technique.
Please include a note with your SCA name and your modern name and mailing address with any favors you give.
Favors can be mailed to the favor coordinator, Baroness Marieta Charay or they may be handed to any of Princess Fortune’s Retainers or Baroness Marieta at an event.
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your time, creativity and generosity!
100 Wilson Street
Marlborough MA, 01752
Below you will find the contact information for each of Their Majesties’ Staff.
Deputy Head Retainers
Northern – Lady Elena Rosa Da Venezia
Central – Mistress Margreta Gyllenstierna
Southern – Lady Nadia Hart
Webminister: THL Perronnelle de Croy
Largesse & Gift Coordinators: Baroness Charitye Dale
& Lady Myrún Leifsdóttir
Secretary/Thank You Note Coordinator: Mistress Tola knitýr
Award Scheduler: Baroness Æsa feilinn Jossursdottir
Polling Administrator: Duke Brennan mac Fearghus
Favor Coordinator: Baroness Marieta Charay
Southern Region Favor Deputy – Duchess Caoilfhionn inghean FhaoláinReign Chamberlains:Talan ap Gueiluirth & Muirenn Ingen Ciric
Mistress of the Wardrobe: Mistress Sofya Gianetta di Trieste
Captain of the Guard: THL Brick James Beech
Deputy Captain of the Guard:
Chivalric Advisor to the Guard:
Fundraising Coordinator –
Pennsic Majordomo and Her Majesty’s Consigliere – Mistress Elizabeth Eleanore Lovell
Deputy Warlord and Prince’s Consigliere – Viscount Antonii Machinevik
Warlord – Duke Magnus Tindal